This is a place for the Secret Librarian Book Club. We are a group of Secret Librarians reading books and talking about our secret lives as librarians. We were founded in 2011 by Jen R as a continuation of the SJSU SLIS 202 class. Thanks for the novel idea.
The Secret Club Facts: (Updated 12/14/11)
- Current Members: 13
- Current Admins: Jen R and cynthiaalise
- Members are allowed to publish, edit and delete their own posts. However, only administrators are allowed to monitor and delete posts published by other people.
The Not So Secret Code of Conduct:
- Remember even though we are secret, we are also public. Please keep that in mind when creating posts or comments. If you wouldn’t want your child to say it. Don’t post it.
- Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we welcome discussions and debate. But please do not be hurtful.
- Anyone found to be in violation of the above is subject to the removal of their publishing right and/or blocked from commenting.